myaviatorcard.com – American Airlines in association with Barclays plc bank is offering a new range of cards for the US consumers. Both the Citibank and Barclays issue AAdvantage credit cards are very unique in their form. They offer some subtle features and privileges which makes it stand out of the rest available in the US market.
If you are interested to know more about this card, then here is the article made for you. In this post we clearly defined the AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard, its various benefits, privileges, online application method, activation and other details in the simplest way possible.
Therefore, without making further delay, let us begin.
Apply for an AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard Online
Applying for an AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard is very simple. If you have a promotional code then it is much easier to apply. Without the code you can still apply for this card. You just have to be permanent residents of the United States and at least 18 years or above to be eligible for this card.
Below we have made a complete guideline on the whole procedure in detail for your assistance. For getting this card, please go through it carefully.
- Visit the official AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard portal at myaviatorcard.com from your web browser.
- Now look at the top-right corner of the page.
- Here you’ll find the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- If you have the 6-Digit Code then put it in.
- Now provide the following details carefully –
- Full Name
- Permanent Mailing Address
- Contact Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Financial Status
- Next, agree with the ‘Company Terms & Conditions’.
- After submitting the requisites documents, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application form.
- Now wait for a few days, it’ll be mailed at your select home address within a week.
AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard Activation
After getting a new AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard, you need to activate it online. The process is very straightforward. AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard can be activated in three ways – Online, Offline or at your nearest Barclay ATM.
We are mentioning all the three processes below in this section.
Please have a look –
AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard Activate Online
- The quickest way to activate your AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard is through online.
- Visit the official card portal at www.aviatormastercard.com/activate from your web browser.
- Now enter the 4-digits Social Security Number in the requisites field.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Account Number
- Security Code
- Please select your Occupation details.
- Choose Y/N if you are a Senior Citizen or not.
- Then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- On the next page, provide your Card Number and other information.
- Then hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- Upon submission, your AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard will be activated shortly.
AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard Activate by Phone Call
- You can also activate your AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard simply by phone.
- Just make a call to this number at 00 44 24 7684 2100 from your registered mobile number.
- Choose your IVRS language and follow the instructions carefully.
- Now enter the card number and other details.
- Next verify your identity and soon your card will be activated shortly.
AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard at Barclay ATM
- The last way to activate your AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard is by visiting at your nearest Barclay ATM.
- Swipe the card into the machine.
- Now select the Activate BarclayCard option.
- Read the user guidelines and provide some basic information correctly.
- Finally, hit the Enter button to activate your AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard successfully.
Aviator MasterCard Activation Benefits
Using an American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard has a number of privileges, which we’ve discussed in this section.
Have a look –
- Making your first purchase within 90 days you’ll get the chance to win up to 60,000 bonus miles.
- For international transactions there’ll be no foreign charges.
- Your first year annual fee for Aviator MasterCard will be $0 and thereafter it’ll be $99USD per year.
- There’ll be an introductory 0% APR for 15 months that will be applicable.
- On your every anniversary year you’ll get $25 back to your account by making In-flight Wi-Fi purchases on American Airlines.
- Domestic travelling using your Aviator MasterCard with your friend will enable free bag checks.
- On every dollar spent you’ll enjoy 2X AAdvantage miles.
- Rewards are not liable to expire.
- You can save up to 25% in-flight savings on food and beverages purchases on American Airlines.
- Complementary FICO credit score will be there for you.
- All kinds of traveling assistance features like Travel Accident Insurance, Baggage Delay Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Trip Cancellation, Interruption Coverage are available with your Aviator MasterCard.
- You’ll get 24*7 support, card replacement, emergency cash advance, $0 Fraud Liability etc. with your card additionally.
Aviator MasterCard User Requirements
American Airlines AAdvantage MasterCard users need the following things in order to activate their card.
They are as follow –
- Brand New Aviator MasterCard.
- Smartphone, Laptop or Desktop Computer.
- Good Internet Connection.
- Web Browser.
- Financial Information.
- Valid Personal Details.
- SSN or Social Security Number.
- Contact Number.
- Email Address.
- Genuine Aviator MasterCard Activation Link.
|Official Name||My Aviator MasterCard Activation|
|Rewards||Bonus Miles, Discounts|
|Eligible Citizen||United States|
|Genuine Registration Link||www.myaviatorcard.com|
About Aviator MasterCard
American Airlines supported by Barclays plc is offering a new range of MasterCard for the American citizens. The card comes with some amazing features and privileges.
All these cards are supported by Barclays plc, which is the oldest financial intuition of Europe. It was established in 1690 in the city of London, UK. They provide various types of financial services including savings banking, loan, investment banking and card services. Barclays plc is currently the most powerful transnational corporation of Europe.
Hope you find this article helpful. If you have any queries, then please tell us in the comment section. We’ll definitely try our best to solve them as early as possible.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Aviator MasterCard a co-branded card?
Ans: Yes, sir. The American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard is a co-branded credit card offered by the Barclays plc bank.
- How much credit score should I need to apply for an AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard?
Ans: You should need a minimum credit score of 660 – 850 to avail an AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard.
- What is the regular annual fee of AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard?
Ans: The regular fee for AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard is $99 USD.
- Can I use my Aviator MasterCard for foreign transactions?
Ans: Yes, you definitely can use your Aviator MasterCard for all kinds of foreign transactions. The transaction fee will be $0 USD.
- What amount has to be paid for late payment?
Ans: You have to pay a minimum charge of $39 if your payment is late more than a week after the monthly due date.
Aviator MasterCard Helpdesk
- Phone: 1-888-232-0780
- Website: www.aviatormastercard.com
- Aviator Card Activation: www.aviatormastercard.com/activate
Related Tags :