americanexpress/confirmcard – One of the finest cards available in the US market is the American Express Credit card service, which has served the nation for more than 150 years, significantly known for their banking and various types of card services in the United States.
If you receive an AmEx card very recently, then you have to confirm it immediately after its arrival. The process is very easy-to-task. This can be done in many ways. And regarding this, we have prepared this article for your assistance.
Here you’ll get a complete guideline regarding your AMEX Card, its various benefits, activation procedures and many other useful details in the simplest way possible.
Therefore, without making further delay, let’s get started.
AMEX Card Activation Procedures
As a new American Express cardholder you should have to activate your card for the first time. The card can be activated in three different ways –
- Card can be Activated Online.
- Through Mobile App.
- Activate over Voice Call
But before heading for the card activation, please make sure to have a Smartphone or Laptop and other necessary documents which we discussed in the requirement section.
Below we have made a complete guideline on the above three methods –
AMEX Card Activation Online
- Open your internet browser from your device and visit this portal at www.Americanexpress/confirmcard.
- After getting on the login page, click on the ‘Confirm Card’ option.
- Now fill out the page with the following details –
- AMEX Card Number
- Card ID
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button to proceed to the next page.
- Now you’ll be asked to create a new American Express card account.
- Skip this step if you already have an AMEX account.
- For the account creation click on the ‘Register’ button.
- On the registration page, provide the following information accordingly –
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Residential Address
- Email ID
- Contact Number
- Now choose a Username and Password.
- Finally click on the Finish button to complete your account creation.
Your new AMEX Card is now registered with the portal and ready for transaction. Kindly, save the AMEX login Username and Password for your future reference.
AMEX Card Activation through Mobile APP
- Alternatively, AMEX Card can easily be activated over your Smartphone.
- Download the American Express Mobile App from the Google Playstore or IOS store and install it.
- Open the app and go to the ‘Account’ section.
- Next, make an AMEX Card account.
- On the next page click on the Scan button or manually enter your card details for verification.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the activation process.
- You’ll be notified for your successful card activation very shortly.
AMEX Card Activation over Phone Call
You can also activate your AMEX Card offline without any internet connection. For using this method you need a minimum mobile phone, AMEX Card and requisites documents to perform the activation. Here is the way to be followed –
- Take your phone and dial to this number – 1-800-362-6033 from your AMEX Card registered number.
- Listen to the IVRS carefully and choose your preferred language.
- Then select the Card Activation option.
- Provide all the requisites card information & other details correctly.
- Soon after the verification, your card will be automatically activated.
- Now your card will be ready for use.
Advantages of Having a AMEX Card
Having an AMEX Card you’ll enjoy a number of privileges. Some of the most promising features we are listing in this section.
Take a look –
- AMEX card users will enjoy lots of cash backs, discounts and reward points after every transaction.
- AMEX cards can be used for all kinds of online and offline purchases.
- Checking your credit score or knowing account statements is very easy.
- You’ll get up to 75,000 welcome bonus points on your introductory spending.
- AMEX card is very travel friendly, as you can earn up to 5x points on your restaurant bills and 3x points for flights and hotel bookings made through www.AmExtravel.com.
- Cardholders also can enjoy AMEX Card app facility.
- On your next UBER cab booking or movie ticket you’ll earn enough redeemable points.
- Additionally you’ll get travel assistance, roadside support, 24*7 customer care support, card monitoring features along with your AMEX Card.
AMEX Card User Terms & Conditions
AMEX card users have to acknowledge some basic rules and regulations to take full advantage of it.
Below are highlighting some of the basic terms of it –
- To get an AMEX Card one should need to be a permanent resident of the United States and from the age group of 18 years or above.
- You should possess a clean financial record.
- Must need a bank account of AMEX select bank.
- Good credit score is equally required.
- AMEX Card must be activated either online/AMEX App or over Phone Call.
- There will be no maintenance charges for your AMEX Card.
- Any kind of fraudulent activities are strictly prohibited.
AMEX Card Activation Requirements
There are a few things that you should require for the AMEX Card activation.
Have a look –
- Smartphone, Laptop or Desktop Computer.
- Good Internet Connection.
- Web Browser.
- Brand New AMEX Card.
- Proficiency in English Language.
- Valid Personal Details.
- SSN or Social Security Number.
- Residential Address Information.
- Genuine Activation Link or Contact Number.
|Official Name||AMEX Card Activation|
|Rewards||Discounts, 5x Points back, Cashbacks|
|Eligible Citizen||United States|
|Genuine Registration Link||www.Americanexpress/confirmcard|
About American Express
American Express Company or shortened as AmEx is an US based one of the oldest financial organizations, founded in 1850 jointly by Henry Wells and William G. Fargo. They are best known for their savings banking, variety of cards and traveller’s cheque services. American Express is americanexpress/confirmcard now among the 23rd most valuable financial institutions around the globe.
Hope you liked this article. We have discussed all the possible information regarding the American Express card here in detail for your assistance. However if you have any queries, then you can tell us in the comment section below. We’ll definitely try to solve them as early as possible.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for an AMEX Card?
Ans: Persons residing in the United States, whose age is at least 18 years or above and possess a good credit score are eligible to apply for an AMEX credit card.
- How much credit score do I need for an AMEX Cards?
Ans: A minimum credit score of 650 or above is required.
- Can I apply for multiple AMEX card?
Ans: Yes, you can apply for multiple variants of AMEX Card. Please contact the bank for more details.
- Is the AMEX Card available for foreign transactions?
Ans: Yes, your card is ready for all kinds of domestic and foreign transactions.
- Can I activate my AMEX Card at the ATM?
Ans: No sir. Like other cards, AMEX cards can’t be activated at ATM stations.
Contact AMEX Helpdesk
- Phone: 1-800-362-6033
- Website: www.americanexpress.com
Related Tags :