activate chick-fil-a calendar card – America’s one of the popular restaurant chains Chick-fil-A is now offering a new range of store gift cards apart from their delicious chicken dishes to their American foodies.
Chick-fil-A Calendar gift cards are easily available at any of the Chick-fil-A outlets. You can use it to pay your dining bills or different kinds of related payments very easily.
Spending with this card you’ll enjoy numerous benefits like cashbacks, offers, deals and discounts instantly.
activate chick-fil-a calendar card
Here for your convenience we have come up with complete details on the Chick-fil-A Calendar gift card.
Therefore, without delaying this discussion, let’s get straight to the point.
Chick-fil-A Calendar Gift Card Activation Procedure
After getting a new Chick-fil-A Calendar gift card, you need to activate it before use. The activation process is pretty straightforward. You can activate your card either online or offline as per your choice. Below we have discussed both the process in detail for your assistance.
Chick-fil-A Calendar Gift Card Online Activation
If you choose this online activation method, then keep a Smartphone or Laptop, your Chick-fil-A gift card and required documents handy to initiate the process.
Have a look –
- Open any internet browser and visit the login.my.Chick-fil-A.com Chick-fil-A Calendar card activation page.
- You’ll reach the homepage.
- Here, carefully read all the on-screen instructions and click on the ‘Activate your Card’ option.
- Now enter the 14-digit Chick-fil-A Calendar gift card and its 6-digit PIN code as printed on the back of your Chick-fil-A gift card.
- Provide some other information correctly and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your card will be activated shortly.
- Soon you’ll receive a notification on your device regarding your successful gift card activation.
Chick-fil-A Calendar Gift Card Activate Over Phone Call
Chick-fil-A Calendar gift cards can also be easily activated offline over the phone call. You can definitely pick this method if you fail card activation online.
The process we made down below –
- Take a phone and dial this following activation number at 1-888-232-1521 or 1-888-232-1864.
- Next, listen to the IVRS instruction carefully.
- Choose your language and proceed to the card activation section.
- Provide your card number and PIN code in the required fields.
- After filling out with proper details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Soon your card will be activated automatically.
Chick-fil-A Calendar Gift Card Balance Check
In order to check your Chick-fil-A Calendar gift card balance, there are four ways to know your account details.
- After payment using the Chick-fil-A gift card you’ll find the remaining account balance at the end of your receipt.
- You can easily check your Chick-fil-A gift card account balance using the Chick-fil-A mobile app or website.
- You can go to the Chick-fil-A restaurant and ask the cashier about your card balance.
- Finally, you can make a call to this enquiry number at 1-888-232-1864 to know your account balance.
Chick-fil-A Calendar Gift Card Benefits
Using a Chick-fil-A Calendar gift card has several benefits. Below we are highlighting some exquisite features of this card.
Have a look –
- Using Chick-fil-A Calendar gift cards there will be some amazing cashbacks, discounts and other offers on your every payment.
- Your credits or points will automatically increase day by day with your spending.
- You can very easily redeem those points to avail some amazing Chick-fil-A prizes.
- When you reach Silver level your friends and relatives will also be able to get prizes.
- Being a Chick-fil-A Calendar card subscriber you’ll get extra point contests, surprise prizes, ballot chances and lots more things.
- Chick-fil-A will give you free incentive on your birthday month.
- On every spending incentive you’ll enjoy 10 points.
- Chick-fil-A Calendar gift card Red Membership holders will enjoy 12 points on every dollar spent.
- The Chick-fil-A Calendar gift card is accepted in all the major stores and restaurant outlets serving across the United States.
- You can also avail Chick-fil-A App facility.
- Payment made through Chick-fil-A Calendar gift cards is 100% safe and secure.
User Guidelines of a Chick-fil-A Calendar Card
Chick-fil-A Calendar card holders have to acknowledge some of the basic rules to use their card properly.
They are as follow –
- Availing a Chick-fil-A Calendar gift card one should be a permanent resident of the United States only.
- Your age should be at least 18 years or above.
- You can use multiple Chick-fil-A Calendar cards and transfer balance between each other through Chick-fil-A website.
- Chick-fil-A Calendar card balance is non-refundable.
- The gift card is not ready for service at this following locations –
- Chick-fil-A Express
- Chick-fil-A Location at stadiums, US airport and Universities with the following exceptions.
- Misericordia University, Dallas, PA
- Union Station, Washington, DC
- Mohegan Sun, Uncasville, CT
- Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI
- For lost card call immediately to this number at 1-866-232-2040 from Mon – Sat, 8:00 A.M to Midnight, ET.
- Chick-fil-A Calendar gift cards are strictly prohibited for unauthorized use.
- The card is accessible at Chick-fil-A Calendar stores and authorized outlets only.
What You’ll Need to Activate a Chick-fil-A Calendar Card?
Activating your Chick-fil-A Calendar Card needs the following things that we have under mentioned below.
Have a look –
- Smartphone, Laptop or Desktop Computer.
- Active Internet Connection.
- Chick-fil-A Calendar Card
- Proficiency in English Language.
- Genuine Card Activation Link.
|Official Name||Chick-fil-A Calendar Gift Card|
|Rewards||Amazing Offers, Points Back, Cashbacks|
|Eligible Citizen||United States|
|Genuine Registration Link||www.chick-fil-a.com|
This is all about the Chick-fil-A Calendar gift card.
We have tried to incorporate here all the possible details in this portion for your assistance. If you have any further queries please tell us in the comment section below. We’ll try our best to solve them as early as possible.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the criteria of getting a Chick-fil-A gift card?
Ans: First you need to be a permanent resident of the United States and secondly your age should be at least 18 years minimum or it’s above, to get this card.
- Do I need any kind of credit score to avail this card?
Ans: No, sir. You don’t need any kind of credit score for getting a Chick-fil-A gift card.
- Can I use my Chick-fil-A Calendar gift card for foreign transactions?
Ans: No. It is basically a store gift card that is only accepted at selected stores endorsed by Chick-fil-A restaurant card service.
- How to add money into my Chick-fil-A Calendar gift card?
Ans: Adding money to your Chick-fil-A Calendar gift card is quite simple. Just visit any Chick-fil-A restaurant, give the card and your desired amount to the cashier to refill it. You can also add money by going to the Chick-fil-A website or mobile app to your gift card account.
- Tell me about the stores who accepts Chick-fil-A Calendar gift card as payment:-
Ans: Number of stores in the US accepts payment using Chick-fil-A Calendar gift cards. We are mentioning some of them in this section – Home Depot, Dollar General, Food City, CVS, Rite Aid, H-E-B, Giant Eagle, Walmart, Shoprite, Target, Walgreens etc.
- Phone: 1-888-232-1521
- Website: www.chick-fil-a.com/gift-cards
Related Tags :